Views: 141 Author: Dacy Publish Time: 2019-03-13 Origin: Site
Metal baler finds wide application in steel mills, metal recycling and processing industry, and metal smelting industry. Using metal baler to extrude various metal scrap into bales can reduce storage space and transportation cost, meanwhile increase feeding speed. To buy a metal baler, there are a few tips to be noted.
The metal baler usually has three bale shapes, cuboid, octangle and cylinder. Cuboid bale is the most common type in the hydraulic market. It is the cheapest bale type while cylinder type is the most expensive. What should be noted is that cuboid bale is slightly restricted to the furnace mouth. If you want the bale to be more beautiful, octangle type or cylinder type is at your option.
Press Chamber Size
Usually the press chamber of the baler has a fixed dimension. We can also customize the size to suit for your specific requirements for storage and transportation.
Bale out type
The baler has three bale out types, turn-out, front-out, and side-out.
* Turn-out is the most popular type. It is the first choice for small metal baler.
* Side-out type is mainly used for large metal baler.
* Front-out type has a large bale, yet the density is not high. This type is suitable for light materials like aluminum cans.
1. Turn out type is not suitable for large metal baler, as the bale of large baler is usually with large size and heavy weight, which can break the turning cylinder easily after frequent operation.
2. Some models can be either turn-out or side-out type, while side-out is usually with a higher cost.
Check the Machine
1. The welds
The welds at the stressed area of the steel plate should be beveled with the angle of 45°. They should be level and even with no rosin joint or bubble. Meanwhile there should be no welding slag residues.
2. Steel plate
The thickness of the steel plate decides the stability and safety of the metal baler. We adopts steel plate with different thickness on the different stressed areas of the metal baler, while the most stressed area adopts the thickest rib plate with the largest density.
3. Lining plate
Inside the baler there are assembled lining plates with high hardness to protect the baler from abrasion, thus prolong the service life of the baling machine.
The hydraulic station provides power for the baling press. When buying a metal baler, start the machine and listen to check if there is loud noise. Check if the oil tank is clean and make sure there are no welding slag residuals.
Metal baler has large economic value and environment value.
It can increase work efficiency as well as benefit the environment and energy use.
If you are interested in buying metal baler, you can rely on us for the wide selection.